Pastor — Rev. Harlan “Lanny” Rounds firstname.lastname@example.org
Lanny has a BA in Near East Language and Literature from the University of Washington, an M.Div. from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, and a D. Min. in practical theology from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He has previously served churches in Grandview, WA and in Wapato, WA. He was ordained to Presbyterian ministry in 1986.
Lanny is married to Karen Rounds, who is currently a second grade teacher at Whittier Elementary School. They have three grown children:
Melissa (Misty), Laurie and Donald.
Misty is married to Nando Lay and they live in Melbourne, Australia with our grandsons: Ayrton Fernando & Ryden Paulo;
Laurie is married to Nathan Shuttlesworth and they live in Butte, MT with our twin granddaughters: Ryleigh Margaret & Adrielle Harlan;
Donald is single and lives & works in Butte as well.
- Favorite things about Butte: The natural beauty and the blue skies!
- Favorite Authors to read: Jhumpa Lahiri, Henri Nouwen, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien
- Favorite hobbies: Travel, writing, playing and singing music, doing family history, linguistics, electronic gadgets, and attending live theatre.
- Favorite Butte restaurants: The Uptown Café and The 3 Amigos.
Christian Education Director — Melissa “Missy” Turner MKHenry6@gmail.com
Missy has a degree in Elementary education as well as in Special education from the University of Nevada, Reno. She taught Early Childhood Special education for three years in Reno, Nevada before moving to Montana in the summer of 2013.
Missy is married to Rusty Turner, who is an ore control geologist for Barrick Golden Sunlight mine in Cardwell, Montana. They have a daughter, who is the delight of their lives. They also have two dogs and a cat that keep them on their toes and help them to learn patience.
- Favorite things about Butte: The unique buildings of uptown and quick access to the beautiful wilderness surrounding Butte!
- Favorite authors to read: Elizabeth Peters, Sarah Addison Allen and C.S. Lewis
- Favorite Hobbies: Running or hiking with my dogs, reading, working with kids, visiting with friends and family, baking, travelling around our country and the world!
- Favorite Butte restaurants: Casagrandas, Mr. Hot Dogs, and Front Street Market
Financial Secretary — Cecelia Helming, email@example.com
Choir and Bell Choir — Jean Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org